What bottle did you open today? Spring 2017

OldFitzWithTheGoldLabel
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I could never post on this thread  because I'm always telling Joe, Rich,Gary Bruce and other GBS'ers that I only have Jim Beam White and Ten High in my bunker.

34 minutes ago, troyce said:

I could never post on this thread  because I'm always telling Joe, Rich,Gary Bruce and other GBS'ers that I only have Jim Beam White and Ten High in my bunker.

HA-HA-HA!!!!   I always knew that was a fib, Jimmie!     I'm sure everybody did.     But, Hey!   Who doesn't have a few 'secret stash' items, eh?

Just opened my first Stagg jr, batch 5. Tiny pour neat, tiny pour with water and another small with ice. Then another neat. It's hot so I wanted a cool whiskey, but damn I loved those neat. Also opened an CEHT small batch when the baby went down for a nap and I had a few hours to myself.

Been saving this for a special occasion. 4th of July did just nicely. What a treat this stuff is. It was my first time tasting it, and it did not disappoint.

WIN_20170706_212319.JPG

Got this one in a trade recently & tonight I decided screw it and pop'd it open.

Very nice juice.

Familiar BT / Taylor taste, but I'm too tired for making "official notes".

:)

IMAG2172.jpg

1 hour ago, Kepler said:

Been saving this for a special occasion. 4th of July did just nicely. What a treat this stuff is. It was my first time tasting it, and it did not disappoint.

WIN_20170706_212319.JPG

Oh yeah! Love this one.

It used to be fairly available a couple years ago if you knew where to look. It's dried up now. Kick myself for not buying more of those when I could.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:07 PM, flahute said:

Oh yeah! Love this one.

It used to be fairly available a couple years ago if you knew where to look. It's dried up now. Kick myself for not buying more of those when I could.

Oh man, I can't bear to think it was right under my nose and I was so oblivious

I've been saving this one for a while.  The legendary Sarah bottled it on my 30th birthday. :lol: Funnily enough, it's a 9yr SiB bottled at exactly 50%.image.thumb.jpeg.e66f117b24e5d86ad02c1f1a890b5e3b.jpege.  

6 hours ago, Nm0369 said:

I've been saving this one for a while.  The legendary Sarah bottled it on my 30th birthday. :lol: Funnily enough, it's a 9yr SiB bottled at exactly 50%.image.thumb.jpeg.e66f117b24e5d86ad02c1f1a890b5e3b.jpege.  

Nice!  Happy birthday

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.