What beer are you drinking? Spring 2017

whiskeyagonzo
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

7 hours ago, Golferpimp1 said:

Going with a new ipa tonight from Stone.8b3eb07a8d7211b19b77ba125dbe1d08.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

how did that beer fair? i like stone beers in general. good brewers.

I thought it was great....had some nice citrus but not too much, and not too much bitterness. Great summer brew, very refreshing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Recovering from the usual insane craft beer week so just a GI Brasserie Blanc followed by an Avery Raja after running errands all day.

Love the beer week, but the barrel aged blowout takes its toll. Give you an idea, KBS and BCS on tap and didn't have either.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

A little Prairie Pe-Kan tonight really good stuff probably one of the best breweries there is.

9f403b8def6eb112583a17617472a5a9.jpg

Had some of there DIPA Sunday while making some tofu veggie chili for the week to make up for way to much red meat this weekend.

8d3019bb57a84bb13d982eb3f50adebc.jpg

ab5570a444d00af76c7e066235ca0eaf.jpg

c1c887957f69a20c7d0c02468be9d757.jpg

Pulled this out for the steak, Stickee Monkee is great and pairs well with steak.

71d89f9997da3df5783bef1181ca672b.jpg

I saw something that disturbed me today; 12 packs of Oktoberfest bottles stacked on their sides.  That's just wrong.

I saw something that disturbed me today; 12 packs of Oktoberfest bottles stacked on their sides.  That's just wrong.

Was it the fact that they where stacked on there side as well as it's mid August? Never noticed Oktoberfest beer coming out so early before.

I have no problem with Oktoberfest beer arriving a little early.  I've heard that Oktoberfest actually starts in September.

How about if you walked into a store and saw the gallons of milk on their sides or the canned goods stacked upside down?

Having a very good GI bourbon county from 2015 while cooking some Jambalaya for the family. 

IMG_2042.JPG

Looking forward to this, Founders DKML bourbon barrel aged malt liquor. They might have jumped the shark on this one. If it doesn't work out at least I can pour some for the homies.

Also picked up a Avery barrel aged Nuttiest Professor. Been looking for a peanut butter stout.8e1bb1d782bc19e5b0d1254296de3287.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.