Old premium rob Kentucky Bourbon series 112

Trent
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Can any one tell me about this Bourbon ..I have a full bottle from 1975 says it was 20 year old when bottled

You are supposed to tell us how it tastes.  Open it and let us know. 

If the seal is intact and the fill level is up to the neck, or you found it in your grandfather's liquor cabinet you are probably OK to taste it... As with anything tho, if you don't know its history you are taking a risk drinking it... Your call! If you do decide to try it, we are ALL interested to hear about it! 

Better yet, open it, pour a bunch of 2 oz. bottles and send us one each and we'll try it and give you our unbiased opinion. ;)

Some photos, or any names of companies or cities on the label would help.

How you found it is interesting too.

Quick google search shows a export only Heaven Hill product for the Japanese market. I saw a 14 yr, nothing 20 years.

Seems like an aged old, very nice bottle of Heaven Hill/Evan Williams.

Pics would be helpful, especially if it has foreign writing.

• 2 weeks later...

Cross posting (thanks Trent!) attached is image of the bottle. Certainly not going to drink it as we've had a lot of offers for it (although tempting) but even people willing to buy can't tell us much. Confident it is Pre fire heaven hill, series 112 tax strip. No upc, 4/5 quart. I frequent estate sales to fine vintage booze but this is by far he strangest one I've purchased with little to no information to be found. 

IMG_1005.JPG

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.