It's the small blessings in life...

Jeffery Chattanooga
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Today a co-worker brought me this small bottle of Angels Envy from a recent vacation. She knows I enjoy bourbon so she had her husband pick me out a little sampler.  She asked if I ever heard of this bourbon.  I said,  oh yes this is an excellent bourbon. She light up like a Christmas tree with joy.  I told her anytime you put the words Angels and bourbon in the same sentence, it has to be good. It's the little blessings in life, I find the best....cheers.

IMG_0072.JPG

Well.    Very thoughtful of her.    I never had a co-worker give me whiskey, though more than a few have given me a piece of their mind.   HA!

(Some actually did so at quite a risk, as even a small piece left 'em in some danger of a serious shortfall.)   He-HEEE!

8 minutes ago, Richnimrod said:

Well.    Very thoughtful of her.    I never had a co-worker give me whiskey, though more than a few have given me a piece of their mind.   HA!

(Some actually did so at quite a risk, as even a small piece left 'em in some danger of a serious shortfall.)   He-HEEE!

Charming

Consider yourself lucky to have received a good bourbon as a gift.  In my experience, when a good intentioned person who knows nothing about bourbon asks for help in the liquor store regarding a gift, they more often than not walk out with some local craft garbage that's 2 years old or honey maple baby bourbon or some other swill like that.  I've received my fair share of crappy bourbon gifts, but always with a smile and thanks.  I just wish a store would recommend a solid pour like FR or EC once in a while - I'd love something like that as a gift.  

Every once in a while........... :D

Cheers! Joe

I bought one just for the bottle. Well kinda. The bourbon is pretty good too.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

That's a great gift. It's always nice when someone thinks enough of you to, not only give a gift, but put some thought into it as well. I'm always grateful for the bottles I receive even if they're not great. I appreciate the thought. 

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.