Dallas / Plano Liquit Store

JoeTerp
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

My wife is traveling to DFW airport and staying in Plano tonight. Anyone know a liquor store to recommend?  The two items of biggest interest would be the Rebel Yell 10 year (I know this one is unlikely) or OWA (recent pictures lead me to believe this could be a possibility. Other than that I would mainly be interested in store picks. Thanks in advance. 

Joe

Well you won't find any open today of course, but in Plano she will have Total Wine, Specs, and nearby will be Sigels, Goody Goody, and a lot of smaller shops. 

Pat

Just now, dcbt said:

True Spirits in Plano usually has a store pick or two on hand.

This is definitely a good store!

thanks all.  I didn't realize that Texas was closed for liquor sales on Sunday.  Hopefully she has time on Monday night.

Angels on Jupiter and Plano parkway had Rebel Yell 10 year. Also they have a great 1792 full proof store pick that is really good.

I can regularly find OWA at liquor depot express in Allen on Main Street and Greenville.

But I agree True spirits is a good store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Saturday, I saw several bottles of RY10 at The Liquor Outpost off Stacy Rd. in Allen (Just north of Plano).  As mfly86 said, the Liquor Depot Express in Allen usually has OWA when I am in there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.