Personalized Distillery glasses

Rene
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

The Kentucky Bourbon Trail has personalized (your name and the distillery logo on etched glass) distillery glasses.  The distilleries are the 9 current ones included in their tour.   You can view the glasses from each distillery here:

Kentucky Bourbon Trail personalized glassware page

They want $60 for a pack of 4, however they will not sell individual glasses or an assortment from each distillery.   I have sent messages to their site asking if I could get one from each distillery but to no avail.

So I am wondering if I can find 3 others interested in going in on 9 sets (one set of 4 from each distillery), where each of the 9 glasses from all distilleries would be personalized with each person's name.  The total cost would be $540, with each of us paying $135 to receive 9 personalized distillery glasses (plus shipping & handling).   Let me know if you're interested, and if we can find 4 of us we can work out the details.

I note that periodically the site offers discounts.   For example, for this weekend (Father's Day) they had 25% off an entire order.   If we're able to time the purchase to coincide with one of these offers we could drop the price per person closer to $100+.

Obviously there is no rush on this.  I've been pondering how I could get an assortment of the distillery glasses for some time and this scheme seems as good as any.

Let me know if you're interested.

René

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.