Samaroli Rums

kevinbrink
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Anyone have experience with the Samaroli bottlings? They are usually so expensive I don't think of them but there is a 15 year Bajan that I could grab for $70, were it higher proof I would probably be a buyer but at 45% figured I would ask before taking the splash.

The lower proof has kept me from being a buyer - for about the same dosh there are barrel proof product from the same stills. 

I had one of their Carribean (Cuban) rums.  It was pretty good, but it didn't make me run out and buy any other Samaroli rums.

I have had a few and while they are generally good I agree that the usually low proof and high price has tended to make me look to other bottlers. There is always the potential for exceptions of course.

The few cask strength Duncan Taylor rums I have had make it a brand I tend to consider more, among others.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the neighborhood of the store so I walked in, the bottle looked really nice in the box and there was only one left so I caved and purchased it, I know very well I may regret this one but since it cost half of what other stores around here sell it for I couldn't resist the "deal" on the plus side it was barreled the year I graduated high school so that is something....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.