Bragging bottle pics!!!

BOURBONPOOR
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Just want to see what others have managed to get their hands on, so here's mine.....now show me yours!

IMG_0932.JPG

Nice Stuph! 

If I had the first clue how to 'post pix' I'd accommodate yer request; but, sadly I haven't.   I do however, have some decent bottles in the bunker. 

Nearly all the "unicorns" have been opened and poured... mostly shared, I'll add.    I find the very best way to experience those is to share 'em.

• I like it 1

Another great thread!!!!!  You have a pretty nice stash, there.  Maybe, you could retitle the thread: Show us your stash!  I love the juice.  Here's my bottle pics!!!!!  Only 1 LE, but I'm always huntin'!!!!!!

image.jpg

Edited by smokinjoe

Another great thread!!!!!  You have a pretty nice stash, there.  Maybe, you could retitle the thread: Show us your stash!  I love the juice.  Here's my bottle pics!!!!!  Only 1 LE, but I'm always huntin'!!!!!!

image.thumb.jpg.32aa60d38e933894a7a2d903865b9869.jpg

Is that simply orange overly oaky?

I heard it was over done...

Just now, b1gcountry said:
1 minute ago, b1gcountry said:

Is that simply orange overly oaky?

I hear it was over done...

It was when I first opened it.  Almost undrinkable.  So I closed it right back up and stuck it way back in the fridge on the bottom shelf and didn't touch it again for 6 months.  It's now nectar of the gods...

3 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

It was when I first opened it.  Almost undrinkable.  So I closed it right back up and stuck it way back in the fridge on the bottom shelf and didn't touch it again for 6 months.  It's now nectar of the gods...

You should try decanting it, I have notice this helps with Simply Grapefruit, also a few minutes airtime.  If that doesn't help I recommend  a blend with Simply Lime.

How about a "bragging decanter pic" thread?

IMG_2025.JPG

Damn Joe, is that the 2017 AquaBall LE????  You lucky bastard!

14 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

15 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

image.jpg

You should have stocked up when it was GMO stated.  Its just not the same since they went Non-GMO.  Personally I drove around to every metro Kroger and snatched up all the GMO stated Simply Orange I could as soon as the rumors started circulating that they were removing the GMO statement because they're a big corporation and they act all corporationy.

Edited by petrel800

4 minutes ago, b1gcountry said:

I wouldn't even try drinking that straight!

DRIES NATURAL COLOR!

8 hours ago, garbanzobean said:

20170706_231616.jpg

Sweeeeet!!!!!  Nice pick-up, E!

Check out my herd of orange cap Elmer's!  Some crazy good juice, here.  Those School Glues are a 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and the epic 4th grade bottles.  I preferred the 3rd grade myself, in a SBSBS vertical, though.  All were much better that that "spray" Elmer Craft Glue.  Very over-rated, and over priced for what it is.  

And, your eyes aren't deceiving you.  That's the legendary dusty "red" cap Birthday Express Private Selection bottle.  It's NDP juice, but undoubtedly Elmer juice, IMOH (BE won't say, claiming they signed a non-disclosure agreement ...). Picked up that bad boy in a small store in Elmyra.  It lives up to the hype though, I'll tell you.  Still pours with a sweet, thick viscosity, but never clumping.  They just don't make them like that anymore.

image.jpg

9 hours ago, Vosgar said:

Damn Joe, is that the 2017 AquaBall LE????  You lucky bastard!

I wish!!!!!  Unfortunately, this is just the 2015 Ariel the Mermaid LE.  I've heard the 2017 blows it away.  Not as heavy on that briny note.  The '15 is still good juice, though...

By the way, can anybody point me in the direction on how to decipher AquaBall cap codes?  I can figure out the "Best By" info, but not the info above that...

image.jpg

image.jpg

3 hours ago, Thunderlizard66 said:

7eeb3fe67c6e1be6075a40fe20ae3c06.jpg

Just got this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overpriced MGPi distilled in IN rye.  Can you return it?

• I like it 1

1 hour ago, smokinjoe said:

I wish!!!!!  Unfortunately, this is just the 2015 Ariel the Mermaid LE.  I've heard the 2017 blows it away.  Not as heavy on that briny note.  The '15 is still good juice, though...

By the way, can anybody point me in the direction on how to decipher AquaBall cap codes?  I can figure out the "Best By" info, but not the info above that...

image.jpg

image.jpg

another good product ruined with flavorings 

I love this thread the best! By the way I think I'm not an expert but I think I saw a Reddit thread on those Aquaball Laser Codes but I can never figure out how to navigate that site.

I thought it was Alberta rye?

Hey, I found this rare bottle:D in the back of the cabinet and thought maybe a few of the veterans above could help me identify it.  I'm willing to send samples if interested.   

IMG_0939.JPG

2 hours ago, HoustonNit said:

I thought it was Alberta rye?

The old world is MGP. The 10 year is Alberta

No it was a gift. But I can drink it and it wasn't overpriced for me!!LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.