Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

Virus_Of_Life
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

On 5/4/2017 at 10:44 PM, spectre said:

First post here. I've been lurking now for about four months, and figured I'd participate and put in my .02 towards the pot.

let me first say THANK YOU!!! to all of the fine people who share their opinions, knowledge and wisdom here. My wife and I have been on a whirlwind adventure over the past four months, and I am so grateful she has joined me and shares my new found passion for bourbon.

All of the bourbons pictured have been acquired over the past 4 months. All of the bourbons pictured will also be opened and shared with friends and family as it's such a huge part of the experience and enjoyment. I look forward to sharing my opinions and participation in this fine forum. Without getting too long winded, here is my collection at present.

IMG_9478.JPG

IMG_9479.JPG

Helluva collection for 4 months, but what's even more amazing is having the Mrs. on board. Kudos! 

Pretty sure he was being facetious given all the TX bourbon in your case.

Yup that's what I was figuring. The easy stuff to get around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I painted the liquor cabinets a few weeks back...

Bourbon
20170608_211838.jpg

Rye and me Scotch
20170608_211912.jpg

On 5/4/2017 at 10:44 PM, spectre said:

All of the bourbons pictured have been acquired over the past 4 months. 

IMG_9478.JPG

IMG_9479.JPG

Howdy and welcome to the forum. I've got to congratulate on amassing an amazing assortment of bourbons in such a short time. My question is how you managed to find some very highly sought after bourbons (I see everything except the Pappys), was it shopping around the liquor stores in your area or did you supplement it thru online shopping as well?

15 hours ago, DCFan said:

Howdy and welcome to the forum. I've got to congratulate on amassing an amazing assortment of bourbons in such a short time. My question is how you managed to find some very highly sought after bourbons (I see everything except the Pappys), was it shopping around the liquor stores in your area or did you supplement it thru online shopping as well?

Thank you! I purchased everything through bourbon hunting at retail price except for the WLW and THH which I paid a premium for.

Nothing hard to find but I am cheap and buy to drink...

Any guesses on what doesn't belong in the pic?

IMG_4360.JPG

I've previously posted my stash while it was on shelves but as a PSA for anyone else who may be contemplating a move in their future I decided to post what it takes to make said move.

cade374a462c16331768d850c66fa61e.jpg

That's what it looks like when you have to move it....

42 minutes ago, Hop said:

I've previously posted my stash while it was on shelves but as a PSA for anyone else who may be contemplating a move in their future I decided to post what it takes to make said move.

cade374a462c16331768d850c66fa61e.jpg

That's what it looks like when you have to move it....

Moving alcohol in alcohol boxes seems apropos.  I have been meaning to tell you that if your new house doesn't have enough room and you need a place to store your stash, feel free to PM for my address.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a rich man, but I do take pride in my liquor cabinet!  Besides, this is a great topic to have fun bragging and I IMG_0931.thumb.JPG.75e6e5a7639cc49013e6848c762b5a40.JPGwould  love to see what others have done as well.

7 hours ago, BOURBONPOOR said:

I'm not a rich man, but I do take pride in my liquor cabinet!  Besides, this is a great topic to have fun bragging and I IMG_0931.thumb.JPG.75e6e5a7639cc49013e6848c762b5a40.JPGwould  love to see what others have done as well.

I see your Stagg and WLW.  I would brag too. :)

10 hours ago, BOURBONPOOR said:

I'm not a rich man, but I do take pride in my liquor cabinet!  Besides, this is a great topic to have fun bragging and I would  love to see what others have done as well.

Well, there are 79 pages of other peoples stash covering some 8 years in this thread alone and it is the third volume so I expect it wouldn't be that hard to find a few pics of what others have done...

Version 2

The Original

B)

Edited by tanstaafl2

• jbutler locked this topic
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!