Early Times Bottled in Bond "special edition"

tanstaafl2
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

32 minutes ago, cdcdguy said:

Will be passing through Kentucky in a couple weeks. Will look for it, thanks.

If you are passing through Lexington or Louisville you could always check Total Wine's inventory, if I have friends visiting Kentucky I usually place online orders for them to mule me back and I picked up ET BIB the last couple times there. 

11 hours ago, kevinbrink said:

If you are passing through Lexington or Louisville you could always check Total Wine's inventory, if I have friends visiting Kentucky I usually place online orders for them to mule me back and I picked up ET BIB the last couple times there. 

Am passing through Lexington. Will stop for sure.

On October 6, 2018 at 1:15 AM, Paddy said:

^^^^It's everywhere, including Total Wine...

That's great to hear!

• 3 months later...

We are in Kentucky this weekend and I was able to snag several bottles of the ET BIB.  I think it is one of the best bourbons that I have had in a while.  I just wish we could get it in MS.

Now that the HH6 BIB has gone by the way side, the ET BIB is probably what I'll seek out this coming April when I'm in KY for our 2019 Spring Bash. Other than a few odd bottles here and there, the HH6 BIB was pretty much all I brought home with me from KY the past few years. FWIW, I started passing up all the LE/special stuff on my KY visits a number of years ago.

Biba! Joe

• I like it 3

1 hour ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Now that the HH6 BIB has gone by the way side, the ET BIB is probably what I'll seek out this coming April when I'm in KY for our 2019 Spring Bash. Other than a few odd bottles here and there, the HH6 BIB was pretty much all I brought home with me from KY the past few years. FWIW, I started passing up all the LE/special stuff on my KY visits a number of years ago.

Biba! Joe

If the HH6 90 proof green label is available, I'd go for that. I actually prefer it to the BIB.

• I like it 1

Biba! Joe

Joe, I picked up three bottles of HH6 BIB today but they were not cheap but I have been looking for these for over a year.  Paid 24 bucks a bottle.  The store had plenty. 

5 minutes ago, Clueby said:

If the HH6 90 proof green label is available, I'd go for that. I actually prefer it to the BIB.

The HH6 90 is available almost everywhere I went here today.

Biba! Joe

ETBIB is one of the best deals out there right now IMO.  It’s been my go-to “cheap pour” along with EWBIB & OGD114

• I like it 1

Nice. I only have one HH6 BIB left in my bunker. :( I only have one because I thought that I'd always be able buy more whenever I made a pilgrimage to KY. Well, along with possibly a few others, I was wrong. <_<

It's a bit ironic actually. A $13.00 bottle of bourbon of mine will be kept in the back of my cabinet alone side others that are worth many times more. 

Biba! Joe

• I like it 2

12 minutes ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Nice. I only have one HH6 BIB left in my bunker. :( I only have one because I thought that I'd always be able buy more whenever I made a pilgrimage to KY. Well, along with possibly a few others, I was wrong. <_<

It's a bit ironic actually. A $13.00 bottle of bourbon of mine will be kept in the back of my cabinet alone side others that are worth many times more. 

Biba! Joe

You’re preaching to the choir because I have two & I’m doing the exact same! :D

14 minutes ago, Obeezy1Kaneezy said:

You’re preaching to the choir because I have two & I’m doing the exact same! :D

Thanks Obee. FWIW, I had a pretty shi**y  day at work today, and I really needed a laugh. Birds of a feather huh?  Cheers pal! :P

Biba! Joe

• I like it 2

We will be getting the ETBIB in SC in March. My understanding that supply will be decent. Have had it and was very pleasantly surprised. 

I assume that if SC is getting it then other states will as well, at least in the South. 

• I like it 1

I picked up a bottle of the ETBIB down in KY as well and am really enjoying it. Especially for $20/liter. I’m hoping I can find more around IL without having to make a trip down to KY to get it. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.