Historic Stash Discovered At New Jersey Museum

MOwhisky4me
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I searched and didn't see this mentioned anywhere yet but forgive me if it has been.

Museum workers uncovered a stash of Revolutionary era wine and Prohibition era bourbon & whiskey while doing some work in the basement/wine cellar of a historic home turned museum...

http://wjactv.com/news/offbeat/gallery-inside-the-secret-wine-stash-from-the-prohibition-discovered-by-museum-workers

Check out how dark some of that whiskey and bourbon is!

There are numerous other news sites covering the story if you do a search, but this gallery had the best pictures I was able to find.

That was very interesting.  Cigars, Wine, Whiskey all stashed away like that.  Seems like a pattern to where some of us are today

When I clicked on the video button to start that vid, I got some BS pop-up message about my credit card info being skimmed, or some such. 

So, I quickly shut down, in case it wasn't BS.    Just a cautionary tale.....

Ugh, that site is linked from multiple news outlet webpages so I wasn't all that concerned about issues with the link.

I have hit it a couple dozen times from my phone, home PC, laptop, and even our isolated tracer server at work and have yet to run into a bad redirect or hit. Weird.

Edited by MOwhisky4me
Include additional info

Starting to work up a thirst for some W.H.McBrayers BIB.  Not to mention the Chickencock rye  (Also a BIB)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.