Astor Wines is 15% off Rum today

kevinbrink
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Sorry if this should be in the deals thread but I figured since it was rum related it would be a better fit here. Astor Wines is 15% off Rum today for those that might order from them on occasion.

Thanks, Kevin. I was tempted to buy the DC Uitvlugt but managed to hold off. They always seem to have an interesting selection of DT bottlings that are unavailable in my area.

2 hours ago, Kpiz said:

Thanks, Kevin. I was tempted to buy the DC Uitvlugt but managed to hold off. They always seem to have an interesting selection of DT bottlings that are unavailable in my area.

I was tempted to take a trip down town to browse, they were doing a big tasting of 15 rums so I likely would not have come home empty handed but I had a big presentation for work this morning that I had to prep for so my wallet was saved from that potential damage. 

Now that's tempting. Looks like they had some cool stuff to try - Rhum JM 1999, ED21, Hampden Rum Fire... I salute your restraint, though, definitely wise to skip that given your presentation today. Hope it went well.

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 3:26 PM, Kpiz said:

Now that's tempting. Looks like they had some cool stuff to try - Rhum JM 1999, ED21, Hampden Rum Fire... I salute your restraint, though, definitely wise to skip that given your presentation today. Hope it went well.

It wasn't the best, should have gone with the Rum!!!

• 7 months later...

Once again, all rums at Astor 15% off tomorrow (Thursday, March 22). Wish I was there.

• I like it 1

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.