Buffalo Trace Thief

Bourbinvestor
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

The evidence; ..."might have to be destroyed."  

What a shame; but, I suppose there is only one or two ways it could wind up available and to the public, and neither of those would likely be kosher... or even legal.

Saw this on the news this morning. What an idiot. Probably got some cool gifts as an employee already but got greedy. Looks like there's plenty others goin down with him.

Edited by FasterHorses

Gotta wonder why a dude rolling barrels into his pickup at the loading dock didn't raise any red flags

Maybe all the ER17 disappeared this way an no one's talkingB)

Found connections through his softball league...also busted for steroids.

First baseman to runner on first - Hey is it true your DH can get me some pappy?

28 minutes ago, Bourbinvestor said:

Found connections through his softball league...also busted for steroids.

First baseman to runner on first - Hey is it true your DH can get me some pappy?

Haha.

FWIW, this goes back all the way back to 2014. There are a couple of threads about it in the "Industry News" forum, but unfortunately the links are now out of date.

Joe

20 minutes ago, Swamp55 said:

I am willing to volunteer to destroy the stolen merchandise.  I realize it's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

I wonder how many requests have been received to "help" destroy the stolen bourbon.

10 hours ago, Swamp55 said:

I am willing to volunteer to destroy the stolen merchandise.  I realize it's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

Yes, but do you have the proper hazmat training?:)

3 hours ago, Special Reserve said:

Yes, but do you have the proper hazmat training?:)

I have been training in the disposal of Bourbon for many years!  :lol:

I think it would have been great; to have a jury stacked with people that struck out waiting in line at the various liquor store LE lotteries and games.

4 hours ago, PaulO said:

I think it would have been great; to have a jury stacked with people that struck out waiting in line at the various liquor store LE lotteries and games.

Now that's freakin' funny. :lol: Nice one PaulO. 

Cheers! Joe

19 hours ago, Swamp55 said:

I have been training in the disposal of Bourbon for many years!  :lol:

Me too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.