SAOS Sarah & James

chappy6107
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

• 2 months later...

I was just picking up a couple of bottles of SAOS10 SiB for gifts, and saw both Sarah and James bottles on the same shelf.  Didn't think much about it until I noticed two different instances of both Sarah and James having their names on the same Barrel/Date.  Side by side pics taken, but resizing for posting is a PITA.

What exactly do we think these folks do?  Others talk about Sarah bottles like they are somehow a better selection.  Looks to me that they might just be people on the production line?  I'd be interested to know more if anyone has any first-hand knowledge...

Well since, as a red blooded American male, I think Sarah is much prettier than James, hence her bottles would taste better than those bottled/inspected by James.  Now you know the secret of why Sarah bottles are better.

• I like it 3

3 hours ago, CardsandBourbon said:

Well since, as a red blooded American male, I think Sarah is much prettier than James, hence her bottles would taste better than those bottled/inspected by James.  Now you know the secret of why Sarah bottles are better.

I have to agree with Kevin. James is probably a pretty decent guy, but Sarah's really got it going on. :lol:

Biba! Joe

4 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

I have to agree with Kevin. James is probably a pretty decent guy, but Sarah's really got it going on. :lol:

Biba! Joe

I heard she has magic fingers.  I also heard she is a bottle whisperer.  doesnt hurt that she is better looking than James.

They are the same person.  Sarah is just James in drag.

• I like it 2

They are definitely just bottle room inspectors. The picture below shows a few examples. I would say that 80% of my bottles are signed by Sarah though.

IMG_4772.thumb.JPG.fd63d5c7bbb4ecce4d3b3076f6aef297.JPG

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.