BTAC Announcement

CardsandBourbon
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

15 hours ago, Bnrhodes3 said:

Exactly! I am $200 away from GR for this year, and I thought it would have more of a set system.

That is what he told me that he has been told for the grand reserve members this year in AZ. He said that the higher-ups change the process ever year because it is their 'pet project'. I've been pestering managers at various total wines here, and have gotten different answers from most of them - a few weeks ago a different manager said that BTAC would be on the customer service counter for first come first serve, and only pappy was done via email registration. The guy I talked to tonight is the one I trust though (he is a whisky drinker himself and has over 200,000 points at TW this year - as in $20k spent, and he isn't allowed to get any of it.) 

I was directed to this thread 

Im in socal.  And i got the email.

it shows a picture of all the pappy except FR rye and all btacs.  Says 1 per customer 

Edited by Broncophil

6 minutes ago, Broncophil said:

I was directed to this thread 

Im in socal.  And i got the email.

it shows a picture of all the pappy except FRE and all btacs.  Says 1 per customer 

So one out of Pappy and BTAC, or 1 total?

Here he is! Unless I get a hook on a second bottle, I will probably save it for a special occasion to open, so no tasting notes today. 

2D6DED65-498B-474A-9C2B-F3CA2B68E3E5.jpeg

• I like it 2

1 hour ago, BigSkyDrams said:

Here he is! Unless I get a hook on a second bottle, I will probably save it for a special occasion to open, so no tasting notes today. 

2D6DED65-498B-474A-9C2B-F3CA2B68E3E5.jpeg

Now, that is a very seasonal picture!! Nice.

• I like it 1

24 minutes ago, Patrick_OKC said:

Now, that is a very seasonal picture!! Nice.

Thanks! 

Congrats to all, I am very jealous. Zero leads on any for me around here, which is bumming me out and leading to drink more bourbon. vicious cycle.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.