DFS Galliera

BSS
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

My brother is going to be in Auckland New Zealand for the next month or so. There's a Duty Free Galleria shop there. Besides the WT Freedom, what are the other premium bourbons that he should be able to find there? He doesn't know anything about bourbon and he is my elected locator of rare products. The problem is, I'm not even sure what might be there. Help me out here.

Brandon

• 1 month later...

Ahhhh, my brother just emailed me and said he had bought a bottle of Freedom for me. He said they had about 10 bottles on the shelf, but he only bought one because he plans on bringing other bottles back for himself. And he can only carry so much back into the country. I tried to get him to buy all of them and take the chance and ship them to me, but he wasn't up for it. So if you want some, it's a short trip away in Auckland New Zealand and theres plenty on shelf.

Well done! Another benefit of a StraightBourbon.com membership has just been harvested! Glad to have been of help. How about some tasting notes when you get it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.