Bottle for special work event

squarre
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

On 11/18/2017 at 11:59 PM, flahute said:

Go with Master's Keep.

I found a bottle of Master's Keep tonight and picked it up.  I'm officially a partner on January 1 so the timing worked out well.  Looking forward to trying it.

• I like it 1

31 minutes ago, squarre said:

I found a bottle of Master's Keep tonight and picked it up.  I'm officially a partner on January 1 so the timing worked out well.  Looking forward to trying it.

Congrats on the promotion and good choice with the special bourbon.  Which Master's keep did you get, the "17 year" in the black box or the "Decades" version in the beige colored box?  Either one will be special and a great choice to celebrate the occasion. Enjoy!

10 hours ago, Kepler said:

Congrats on the promotion and good choice with the special bourbon.  Which Master's keep did you get, the "17 year" in the black box or the "Decades" version in the beige colored box?  Either one will be special and a great choice to celebrate the occasion. Enjoy!

Admittedly I'm mildly color blind I thought the boxes were blue and gray.

2 hours ago, kevinbrink said:

Admittedly I'm mildly color blind I thought the boxes were blue and gray.

Who knows maybe I'm color blind.  I guess the Decades is more gray then beige now that you mention it.

22 hours ago, Kepler said:

I got the Decades version. 

• I like it 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/30/2017 at 5:19 PM, BFerguson said:

I’m going to suggest something else. Wild Turkey Masters Keep.

Pricey, yes. Special, check. Delicious, absolutely!!

Plus, cool box to boot, since you’re talking special. Adds the extra ooh and ah factor if people are also going to see it

B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bferguson, you know good bourbon. I love how you strayed from BT. I just tried the decades and loved it. $150 is at my higher end but would take it over many over hyped Bourbons out there 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.