Four Roses Limited Edition Small Batch 2016

birdie
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Just returned from a trip to the UK and France and this bottle is on the shelf all over the place, I bought a bottle as I enjoyed the first one, but was wondering if anyone had any thoughts as why its still readily available in Europe a year after it disappeared off shelves (at a reasonable price) here.

1 hour ago, birdie said:

Just returned from a trip to the UK and France and this bottle is on the shelf all over the place, I bought a bottle as I enjoyed the first one, but was wondering if anyone had any thoughts as why its still readily available in Europe a year after it disappeared off shelves (at a reasonable price) here.

I'll take a leap here and guess Bourbon is less popular in Europe, kind of the same way that limited Scotch bottlings seem to hang around here longer than in the UK.

• I like it 1

3 hours ago, birdie said:

The 2016 was not a hit in europe, maybe there are more scotch drinkers in Europe I don’t know, maybe the price is not right, how much did you pay for it ? 

Will.

Edited by Masset1982

Could be the fact that a lot of bottle hit Europe, it will not be the same story with the 2017, only 3000 available in Europe, already sold out in most shops. 

I paid around $125 for the bottle, which seemed good to me, most bottles in the US online are anywhere from $250 to $500.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.