What Beer Are You Drinking Fall/Winter 2017-'18

smokinjoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Love the glassware sir [emoji6]

Yeah that one glass is literally my glassware. As soon as I get I sink or better yet a dishwasher I can bring my glassware out of storage. Harvey can EAD.

Keep me posted. Curious to hear your thoughts/notes.

new can from BNS. Only had this from a bottle. Really tasty. Definitely recommended.

IMG_0410.thumb.JPG.53b8d5aa5e54627d4b24b3f7acc449ee.JPG

Gatling Gun what a great name.
  • I like it 1

^Tallish boy, what is it 15oz?

Prairie Vanilla Noir, it's good but not as good as I was hoping, love vanilla infused barrel aged stouts and love Prairie so was maybe expecting too much.
0906f05ca3e8dd23642fcba65e596961.jpg

• I like it 1

2 hours ago, HoustonNit said:

^Tallish boy, what is it 15oz?

Prairie Vanilla Noir, it's good but not as good as I was hoping, love vanilla infused barrel aged stouts and love Prairie so was maybe expecting too much.

Yeah.

IMG_0427.thumb.JPG.6f03edc2b068ab1ddba14bffe73574dd.JPG

here we go boys!!!!

Here we go. The rest of the day is reserved for football and drinking.

IMG_0436.thumb.JPG.7804cc8f98fbbc01d8f5ec323be492e3.JPG

I'm jealous over this and the Tenfudy barrel agers.
  • I like it 1

Trimming the tree while sipping a Three Floyd's Alpha Klaus Christmas Porter.  

IMG_4426.JPG

Shopping for Christmas party and finally decided to pick up some Yuengling Black & Tan.  It tastes like porter to me, not mixed with anything (almost like stout really).  That's a good thing.

At a friends party, tried Kentucky Pumpkin Ale aged in bourbon barrels - very nice.  Also some Spaten Optimator double bock.  I love everything I've ever tried from Spaten. 

Ho Ho Ho!

King Harbor Brewing - Royal Trader (oak aged porter) 

from Redondo Beach, CA. 

Rather meh. For the price I won't be picking this one up again. 

IMG_0461.thumb.JPG.a588deddc6ee17c4306005c9cd2c2c1d.JPG

Really tasty. I bought a 6 pack a week or so ago. Anyway, when I first cracked it and tasted I thought it was a stout. Lot of earthy/nutty flavor. Really heavy on the "winter ale" part

Really liked this from one of the locals Karbach. Brandy you're a fine girl. It's doppelbock aged in Armagnac barrels. This barrel finish works really well with the doppelbock. Really liking this one.

3d6fd2639f6cd4077478ac5061044b6d.jpg

• I like it 1

I've been drinking very little beer for the last year but decided to grab a Mad Elf from a few years back (Old label) from the "Cellar" and if that doesn't get me in a nostalgic Christmassy mood nothing will.

• I like it 1

Yes I really like this bourbon barrel aged Pumkinator. Considered the best pumpkin beer on the market.

0529fcba39d36d6d51131b1a339817d8.jpg

We're gonna get to the bottom of this tonight. Going to do and sbs of these two and see what the outcome of the two will be

IMG_0492.thumb.JPG.8edf56651abf7a059fc976eab0cfe1dd.JPG

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.