Any Decent Stores In Western NY

HoustonNit
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hello SBers from Western NY and also my friends from the great white north, particularly ones in the Ontario region that make it into Western NY often.  Will be spending Thanksgiving week in Western NY.  Does anyone from the area or that goes often have any recommendations for good stores to check out.  Also curious about any bars or restaurants with decent selections?  Mostly interested in the Rochester area but will spend a little time in Buffalo as well.  Looking for maybe tips on dusty hunting or any good store barrel selections, however won't mind hearing about a store that keeps a bunch of BTAC on the shelf at retail.  Also may go to Niagara Falls, Ontario for a bit.  Wondering if any of the LBCOs will have anything decent.  In particular trying to find the new Lot 40 12yr at 115 proof.

Please PM me if you can any suggestions.  

P.S. Go Bills!  Even if the season is basically over after the Saints embarrassment. 

Hello SBers from Western NY and also my friends from the great white north, particularly ones in the Ontario region that make it into Western NY often.  Will be spending Thanksgiving week in Western NY.  Does anyone from the area or that goes often have any recommendations for good stores to check out.  Also curious about any bars or restaurants with decent selections?  Mostly interested in the Rochester area but will spend a little time in Buffalo as well.  Looking for maybe tips on dusty hunting or any good store barrel selections, however won't mind hearing about a store that keeps a bunch of BTAC on the shelf at retail.  Also may go to Niagara Falls, Ontario for a bit.  Wondering if any of the LBCOs will have anything decent.  In particular trying to find the new Lot 40 12yr at 115 proof.

Please PM me if you can any suggestions.  

P.S. Go Bills!  Even if the season is basically over after the Saints embarrassment. 
I haven't been there in years but Premier used to be the place to go. Last time I was there I picked up a few of their Weller Centennial selections. Ask if they still have any. Ha!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I haven't been there in years but Premier used to be the place to go. Last time I was there I picked up a few of their Weller Centennial selections. Ask if they still have any. Ha!

Gosh I guess it's been a while. I'll be sure to tell them that Josh told me to ask for one stashed in the back.

Centennial pick that must of been great.

Gosh I guess it's been a while. I'll be sure to tell them that Josh told me to ask for one stashed in the back.

Centennial pick that must of been great.
It was definately good, but I recall an odd sour note on the back end. I think it was one of the last retail selections BT did with Centennial.

Hey Josh thanks again they had a really good selection of store picks ER, BT, OF, RR and more.
You're welcome! Cheers!

a8cc3c14b70a36a5dc88fab57c40ba88.jpg

Was tempted to get much more had to show some restraint also looks I missed out on some ECBP by an hour or so.

Thanks again.

That's a older pick of RRSB as that labels been changed for a while now.

Yeah was very surprised it was still on the shelf. The stuff inside also taste older. Fantastic pour, no idea why they still have so many. They also had an ER and BT pick that just came in that they didn't say flies off the shelf so there's plenty of bourbon shoppers there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.