Big Rock Glasses

Postal Grunt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

On 11/26/2017 at 8:56 PM, Postal Grunt said:

So how did you become an affiliate marketer for them?

I've seen the Mt Fuji one over the years, and always thought it was pretty cool.  Neat idea.  They need a Stone Mountain one, before it goes missing!   :lol:

IMG_4342.JPG

• I like it 1

5 hours ago, Bnrhodes3 said:

Did you find something out of place in your Wheaties this morning? All I did was to provide a link to some glasses that are somewhat novel. However, if you found it offensive, then either ignore my future posts or take it up with the moderators.

15 hours ago, Bnrhodes3 said:

He didn't. I'd guess he found that while looking at Gizmodo. Super easy to fix.

• I like it 1

12 hours ago, Postal Grunt said:

Did you find something out of place in your Wheaties this morning? All I did was to provide a link to some glasses that are somewhat novel. However, if you found it offensive, then either ignore my future posts or take it up with the moderators.

I guess context can be a little hard to pick up through text :(. I have read about affiliate marketing a few times and just wondered how it worked/how people got in with it - I saw "affiliate" in the link, so I assumed it was yours. That was a serious question, not an attack.

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.