Cool HW

FasterHorses
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Me too. That really goes a long way with me, feels very old school and warm of them to do this. Just so happened I'd procured something nice of theirs over the weekend to put in the new cup!

IMG_8793.JPG

Edited by Ruffin51
  • I like it 1

For those of you new to the "Hobby" Makers Mark typically sends something holiday themed out to their "Ambassadors" every year as well.

• I like it 1

4 hours ago, Three quarks said:

What does the HW whiskey taste like?

To me the answer is good, particularly the rye's. 

Did they come with the little capper to make it a 'sippy-cup' for those of us still too young for the open top?

• I like it 1

You guys are lucky - I went to a tasting of High West offerings at Julio's, bought 4 bottles of HW products (2 HWMWNDs and 2 L&K store pick of American Prairie 99.2pf port finished bourbon) and signed up to the HW Club.  Bought 6 more HWMWND (after finding them on the shelf in a little store in Middletown, RI but only got a stinkin' little notebook and two (2) cheesy sticker decals.  No bueno, HW.   :angry:

• I like it 2

38 minutes ago, GeeTen said:

You guys are lucky - I went to a tasting of High West offerings at Julio's, bought 4 bottles of HW products (2 HWMWNDs and 2 L&K store pick of American Prairie 99.2pf port finished bourbon) and signed up to the HW Club.  Bought 6 more HWMWND (after finding them on the shelf in a little store in Middletown, RI but only got a stinkin' little notebook and two (2) cheesy sticker decals.  No bueno, HW.   :angry:

I'll send ya my mug in exchange for one of those American Prairie port finished bottles.  :D

• I like it 1

2 hours ago, GeeTen said:

That's what they give you when you join (the notebook etc)..this came about a year after I joined.

OK, but I'm still ticked - the HW guy at the tasting said he'd take care of all of us that signed up.   :angry:

"I want my free sh*t!"  (Just a comment on today's societal values, BTW).  :P

• I like it 1

9 hours ago, silverc said:

I'll send ya my mug in exchange for one of those American Prairie port finished bottles.  :D

Now there's an offer I CAN'T refuse!   You got it - but it's not filled anymore . . . . . . . . . . .  :ph34r:

• I like it 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2017 at 7:48 PM, GeeTen said:

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!  Thank you, High West, for sending me a beautiful blue tin cup.  Good thing you had some left over for us newbies to your group.  I have a healthy pour of HWMWND in her right now.  Somehow, it just tastes a little bit better than normal tonite!   :D

• I like it 1

41 minutes ago, GeeTen said:

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!  Thank you, High West, for sending me a beautiful blue tin cup.  Good thing you had some left over for us newbies to your group.  I have a healthy pour of HWMWND in her right now.  Somehow, it just tastes a little bit better than normal tonite!   :D

Frank, somehow I missed this thread until tonight.  LMFAO - all the way to my 40 years' worth of Tennessee Squire stuff from JD that you know who keeps saying, "Why are you keeping all that crap?  You NEVER drink out of the glasses or make sassafras tea from that twisted knot of leaves.  And those stupid letters . . ."  I just point to the deed and say,  "But, I own a piece of it."  Never got a mug or cup, though.

Happy New Year, Bud.

Just got my mug today.  I'll be touring the distillery in a couple of weeks, looking forward to Park City skiing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.