Blanton's Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup

Bubba-Nj
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Got an email for it. Waited to long, all sold out. If anyone has some or past experience with the syrup, I'd be interested to hear about it. I do love me some real maple syrup and bourbon. Hopefully it's real good. Sounds like it might make a hell of a pecan pie! https://www.blantonsbourbonshop.com/shop/blantons-bourbon-barrel-aged-maple-syrup

That does sound pretty delicious (although pricey).  I've had some very good barrel aged maple syrup.  

• I like it 1

On 12/3/2017 at 10:11 PM, JoeTerp said:

That does sound pretty delicious (although pricey).  I've had some very good barrel aged maple syrup.  

Would you happen to remember which brand by chance? Amazon has a few for a good deal cheaper but they aren't Blanton's.

I'm not familiar with any of the names.  I know that I picked one up at the A Smith Bowman distillery when I went there for the Abe Bowman release in May.

On 12/5/2017 at 4:54 PM, Bubba-Nj said:

Would you happen to remember which brand by chance? Amazon has a few for a good deal cheaper but they aren't Blanton's.

Woods brand is very tasty and nicely boozy. I recommend it.

I just make my own.  Take a bottle of maple syrup and pour bourbon in (to taste) in a small sauce pan and heat it up.  After it cools a bit just pour it back into the syrup bottle (just make sure that a little of the syrup is already out of the bottle or it won't all fit).  Have to store it in the refrigerator but it goes well with bourbon french toast casserole.

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.