Tis The Season:2017

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

This topic has been in this forum, and "Off Topic".  I figured I'd put it here this year. 

There's been some mention of gifts and swag from distilleries recently. More specifically, from HW. While this probably wasn't Xmas oriented, it is the season. 

It's the time of year gift sets start showing up in liquor stores, and (if you're a member) distilleries start sending you stuff in the mail. No matter what I get from distilleries, I think it's pretty cool. Like they say, "It beats a sharp stick in the eye." Some folks complain about how cheesy or trivial the stuff is that they send you. Not me. Heck, they don't have to send you anything at all. Be it a card, xmas ornament or whatever, I like it all.

I haven't received anything yet, but I know it won't be long. I'll post when I receive something, and I hope everyone else will too.  Also feel free to post about any gift sets you buy or pass on.

Biba! Joe

• 2 weeks later...

I had been thinking about this just a month ago. New to bourbon so not much in the way of trinkets for me yet. Will have to stop at my neighborhood place on the way home tonight.

I was due for a visit anyway.

I've been seeing a ton of gifts sets lately. The only bourbon ones have been Beam White and KC with glasses. Others have been JD, CC, CR and various liqueurs.

I did get a Xmas card and gift from BT yesterday.  The card was even hand signed. :D

Biba! Joe

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.