Alright...Alright...Alright

Guss West
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Three of my favorite things all together in the same short video. 

Keep up the Good Work, Wild Turkey! 

• I like it 7

If you are going to pay a big star to advertise your bourbon you might as well do a good deed with him.  Nice job.

Like Canarse said, nice job. Thanks for posting this. It just goes to show that every once in a while.........:D

Biba! Joe

Great video.  BTW, I met Bubba when I visited the Wild Turkey distillery.  He gives a great tour.   And what can you say about Jimmy.  Never met the man and he made me feel like family.

THAT Was VERY COOL!!!   :D  Thanx, for putting that up for all of us, Guss West. 

The WT Distillery is a great place to visit, and the folksy charm and welcoming attitude is quite real there.    So, this project is very much in keeping with their image and character.    Having Matthew doing it with 'em was a 'cherry on top'. 

If y'all haven't been . . . GO!

1 hour ago, BourbonGuy said:

Great video.  BTW, I met Bubba when I visited the Wild Turkey distillery.  He gives a great tour.   And what can you say about Jimmy.  Never met the man and he made me feel like family.

I did as well. It was nice seeing someone so enthusiastic about giving a tour. He loves the BOLD bourbon!

Very cool, enjoyed that. Thanks for posting.

I was reading an interview somewhere and Mathew Mcconaughey was talking about his experiences with wild turkey. He mentioned doing a commercial for them and hinted about working on a bourbon with them. I will try to find it and post.

Edited by Dango

Two tours at WT both with Bubba, both fantastic, he does love those BOLD flavors, and the first tour I took with him might have been my favorite of any tour! Carroll Perry who I think at this point is "Security" at the Bulliet Stitzel Weller Shenanigan is up there for me as a personality as well a buddy and I spent a good hour shooting the shit with him while I waited for a ride to show up and it was the best part of my time there.

Do you know what this is? 

That's a sexy man carrying a turkey!

Hilarious.

Very cool of both Wild Turkey and Matthew Mcconaughey. 

This event was on the same day as the Bourbon Crusaders and Heaven Hill Parker Beam Legacy of Hope charity auction and tasting. Adam Johnson and Mandy Ryan of the KDA worked the Turkey event all day and then came to the BC charity event. That was very cool of them. 

12 hours ago, Dango said:

I was reading an interview somewhere and Mathew Mcconaughey was talking about his experiences with wild turkey. He mentioned doing a commercial for them and hinted about working on a bourbon with them. I will try to find it and post.

Hope it is a cask strength WTKS aka return of kentucky legend. 

On 12/13/2017 at 9:33 PM, Dango said:

Here is the article I was talking about.

http://www.esquire.com/food-drink/drinks/a12238919/matthew-mcconaughey-drinking-bourbon-wild-turkey/

3 hours ago, Dango said:

sku tweeted the TTB link a while back. It's a bourbon that has a mesquite quality to it. I can't remember the details. I'll see if I can find it.

3 hours ago, Dango said:

Found it (on twitter on my phone so I don't have a link to paste in).

It's going to be called Longbranch. It's 86 proof and oak and Texas mesquite charcoal refined. 

You know, I really wanted to crap all over the partnership when it was announced but I have to say that I've been fairly impressed with what McConaughey and Wild Turkey have done together so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.