Wild Turkey Bottle Codes

HoustonNit
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I really enjoy this website. I’m still not sure how to decipher the codes. 

0077FF is march 18??

I really enjoy this website. I’m still not sure how to decipher the codes. 

0077FF is march 18??

Great site guy really loves his Turkey. Believe the first number 0 is the year and is 2010. The 077 is for the day of the year. The last four digits represent the time it was bottled. 1756 in military time being 5:53 PM.

• 1 year later...
On 12/25/2017 at 4:40 PM, HoustonNit said:

Came across this and was finally able to date my Austin Nichols Wild Turkey 101 bottling.

L0077FF1756

Unless I'm reading it wrong it's 2010 March 18th, bottled at 5:56 PM.

See link below, great stuff on this page.

https://rarebird101.com/bottle-codes/

I came across some 2010 bottles recently...wondering if you've opened yours?  If so...how'd it taste??  ; )

I came across some 2010 bottles recently...wondering if you've opened yours?  If so...how'd it taste??  ; )

It tasted pretty similar to current bottling. SBS you might pick up a little more spice, if anything I think I like current bottling more.

That being said the Austin Nicols bottle is cool and if I found more that wasn’t much more than current bottle pricing I’d buy it.

I see people with these 2010s bottles on Instagram talking about how much better it is and think there crazy.

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.