Whiskey Sweet Spot

Saul_cooperstein
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Good question.  I don't think it would change a LOT for me, since I mostly buy what I want anyway (not secondary) and have more bottles than I could drink in the next several years anyway.  That said, I'd seek out some older legendary bottlings.  Dusty WT, old SW's, etc.  Just to give them a try.  It would be fun to open and share some of those bottles with friends.

If I had a huge reliable increase in income I would most likely buy even more than I do now. It is so hard not to try everything!

And I mean everything...

B)

But most importantly I would hire someone to keep track of what I already have and the new stuff I would acquire!

Edited by tanstaafl2
  • I like it 1

15 minutes ago, tanstaafl2 said:

B)

But most importantly I would hire someone to keep track of what I already have and the new stuff I would acquire!

ISO... Cute young thing with active interest in drinking Bourbon and having fun. Office skills not necessarily required...  

• I like it 1

22 minutes ago, RWBadley said:

ISO... Cute young thing with active interest in drinking Bourbon and having fun. Office skills not necessarily required...  

Although at my age "young" has become somewhat relative...

Female would also be a welcome clarification as an attribute.  No gender exclusion intended, it is just that women are so much more efficient and well organized!

At least that is what the ones I have known have repeatedly told me... :wacko:

I've been watching and reading this thread, and have been pondering just what my response would be. Well here it is folks.

I've pretty much found my own sweet spot/Bourbon Zen. Even if I got a big raise at work, or came into some money, I'm pretty sure not much would change as far as what and how much I now buy. However..... :rolleyes:  Being the Weller whore that I am, there's at least a slight chance that I might see what I could do about procuring my very own barrel of Weller. ^_^ What can I say?  Once a Weller whore..... :lol: 

Biba! Joe

• I like it 2

2 hours ago, RWBadley said:

Have you not heard of #metoo?  ;)

7 hours ago, tanstaafl2 said:

And I mean everything...

B)

And we count on you for that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.