Question For Kentucky Crew

cdcdguy
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Next month meeting up with friends to do the bourbon trail. We rented a house in Taylorsville, which seems a good location. Will be coming down from the Indiana suburbs going east through Louisville then taking 155 to Taylorsville. This will be on a Saturday and want to stop at Kroger or near interstate LS just before I get on 155 and pick up some simple bourbons my friends have not had like HHBIB6 or maybe VOBBIB. Nothing rare or LE. Can I do this? Suggestions where?

Edited by cdcdguy

Your best options are going to be in Louisville.  If you come into KY via 265 (Prospect) options include TW, LB or Kroger Wine and Spirits.  Since you're already heading SE of the city, this shouldn't be out of the way...

5 hours ago, PaulO said:

PM sent

Atta' boy Paul. Ya' done good. ;)

Biba! Joe

Do all Kroger stores in Louisville have liquior stores attached to them? Would they likely have HHBIB6 or would I need to stop at a liquior store?

HH BIB is generally easy to find around here.  If Kroger doesn't have it TW or Liquor Barn would.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.