Weller CYPB

Clueby
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

There were two stores I know of in Georgia that received some, but those bottles were never brought out for the general population to see.  They all went to specific customers with no one else knowing they were even there.

I passed on the only bottle (that I know of) in our area. The guy that bought it, (he wanted it real bad) opened it in the store and shared it. It was what I expected, 107 and OWA blend. Nothing to get excited about. If you get a chance to buy one get it, but Ill pass now that I've had it.  

...It was what I expected, 107 and OWA blend...

Say what...a blend with itself? I’m going to guess that you meant a blend of WSR and OWA, which is sort of what I thought it probably tasted like. I like OWA, especially private selections, much better.
  • I like it 1

6 minutes ago, lcpfratn said:

Say what...a blend with itself? I’m going to guess that you meant a blend of WSR and OWA, which is sort of what I thought it probably tasted like. I like OWA, especially private selections, much better.

Yes, my bad.

On 11/15/2018 at 12:10 PM, Radioyada said:

There were two stores I know of in Georgia that received some, but those bottles were never brought out for the general population to see.  They all went to specific customers with no one else knowing they were even there.

Sometimes it is good to be "specified"! :D

• I like it 2

1 hour ago, fosmith said:

Saratoga Wine Exchange, an online merchant has this for sale.  I don't know what to say...

cypb.jpg

That is mind boggling. You'd think no one is that oblivious to buy one, but I'm sure fear of missing out with lead to some schmuck pulling the trigger. 

• I like it 1

11 hours ago, fosmith said:

Saratoga Wine Exchange, an online merchant has this for sale.  I don't know what to say...

I've got a few thoughts going through my head on what to say, but they're all very naughty so I'll keep them to myself 

On 11/22/2018 at 12:34 PM, kevinbrink said:

Their prices are pretty much universally terrible

I'm pretty sure stores like that buy from secondary and then sell for even bigger markups.

10 hours ago, JoeTerp said:

I'm pretty sure stores like that buy from secondary and then sell for even bigger markups.

Yes but they don't all brand it as "Concierge Service" how classy!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.