Sign in to follow this  
Mako254

Wilderness Trail release later this month

Mako254

http://wildernesstraildistillery.com/events/

Going to need one y’all KY guys to hook me up. 

Have been excited about this since hearing about their distillery (and different approach) on the bourbon pursuit podcast. Hope some SBers can give is the low down. I look forward to this release and hope it makes an appearance in South Carolina before too long. 

fishnbowljoe

Hmmmmmmmm. :mellow:

Biba! Joe

Kpiz

Thanks for the heads up, Mako. The release event is on 4/28, which is the Saturday of The Sampler, so it's possible some SB folks will head over there.

CUfan99
On 4/10/2018 at 4:36 PM, Mako254 said:

http://wildernesstraildistillery.com/events/

Going to need one y’all KY guys to hook me up. 

Have been excited about this since hearing about their distillery (and different approach) on the bourbon pursuit podcast. Hope some SBers can give is the low down. I look forward to this release and hope it makes an appearance in South Carolina before too long. 

Of all the craft guys they've had on the podcast these are the ones I thought, "I'll buy a bottle of their stuff if I come across it."

kcgumbohead

Anyone interested might want to sign up for their "family tree" if a bottle purchase is in your plans. They are allowing reservations and claim that a good chunk of the inventory has been reserved. I plan to visit on the Sampler'19 trip. This is one of the craftys that looks genuinely promising, the taste will tell but I am cautiously optimistic.

flahute

These guys are yeast and fermentation experts and that's where it all starts so I'm optimistic as well. I've heard nothing but good things about their process.