Another Right Tool For The Job...

bayouredd
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I couldn't help myself and spent the money for a Dombey glass or 2. Since it was hard to figure on optimum sizes & got 1 of each, medium & small. The small is definitely the right size for me & my Wife agreed. The medium size is heavy duty & you could rob a bank with this one. IT IS HEAVY!!! Too heavy...

ben1.jpg.184b42f2d116468f8101d5b389e7a043.jpg

Just in case you have money to blow...

http://www.glassblowerben.com/store

5 hours ago, bayouredd said:

I couldn't help myself and spent the money for a Dombey glass or 2. Since it was hard to figure on optimum sizes & got 1 of each, medium & small. The small is definitely the right size for me & my Wife agreed. The medium size is heavy duty & you could rob a bank with this one. IT IS HEAVY!!! Too heavy...

ben1.jpg.184b42f2d116468f8101d5b389e7a043.jpg

Just in case you have money to blow...

http://www.glassblowerben.com/store

You got to be careful with old folks reading this.  I freaked until I realized the small print prices had decimal points.B)  That said/typed, thanks for the link.  My wife likes bourbon but is not a Glencairn & similar small mouth glass fan like me.  Regular, rather than double, Old Fashioned glasses are her favorites.

17 hours ago, Harry in WashDC said:

You got to be careful with old folks reading this.  I freaked until I realized the small print prices had decimal points.B)  That said/typed, thanks for the link.  My wife likes bourbon but is not a Glencairn & similar small mouth glass fan like me.  Regular, rather than double, Old Fashioned glasses are her favorites.

Even without the misplaced decimal, it was a 4 month long maybe I will/maybe I won't thing. I didn't tell my wife until it was poured upon. They are perfectly priced to give as gifts and not feel guilty about giving too slightly.

I am a regular rocks glass kind of guy myself, as I figure my nose must be too big for the Glencairns...

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.