Most recent E.H. Taylor Barrel Proof?

ThirstyinOhio
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I've been seeing a lot of E.H. Taylor pop up on the various online liquor shops and on social media.  Has there been a recent new release or is this hold back from the last release?

Have not seen any of it around, but I am positive my LS will give me a call when they get it in.

I haven't seen any yet, but look for the proof.  I'm pretty sure last year's was 128.1.

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2018 at 12:40 AM, JoeTerp said:

I haven't seen any yet, but look for the proof.  I'm pretty sure last year's was 128.1.

Lucked into one yesterday. Its 129.7 proof. They just received  it last week. Not sure if thats theusual release time or an extra like BT does with W12, with a spring and a fall release. This store got four grain which was already spoken for as well as lots of the SmB and some SiB. This store was not expecting it and said it showed up out of the blue. 

Sidenote: The manager was the absolute nicest person ever. I have found the exact opposite 95 percent of the time. Out of town store thathas earned my buisness lo g term. 

13 minutes ago, FasterHorses said:

Sidenote: The manager was the absolute nicest person ever. I have found the exact opposite 95 percent of the time. Out of town store thathas earned my buisness lo g term. 

Really?  I find the opposite.  I find only 5% to be jags and 95% to range from neutral to nice.  What are you doing?  Walking in with a T-Shirt that says, “Fuck you likkra boy, and give me the Pappy with a discount!”????  :D

• I like it 2

18 minutes ago, smokinjoe said:

Really?  I find the opposite.  I find only 5% to be jags and 95% to range from neutral to nice.  What are you doing?  Walking in with a T-Shirt that says, “Fuck you likkra boy, and give me the Pappy with a discount!”????  :D

Yes! Am i not doing it right? ????

Nashville has a weird ahole thing going on you’ll find sometimes. I dont get this when i drive to Ketucky or Memphis , Florida, or East Tennessee. 95% is probablg high but i run into a ton of jerks.

• I like it 1

I've yet to EVER see a bottle of EHT BP. Even at lotteries, etc. it's usually non-existent. Not sure where it goes here.

Ohio received a shipment of Taylor this month. So it might be hitting stores soon. I only see it once a year in stores around me and that's been the last week of September the past couple of years.

Oregon seems to get it in June/July.  The state control board then releases it over time according to some inscrutable plan.  I've noticed a few bottles popping up here and there over the last few month on the state website.  I managed to grab a couple off the shelf due to luck and getting to the store very early in the morning.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone tasted it yet ? Sadly, the last batch (128.1) was not released in Europe, so i'll not be able to buy this one either. Seems like i'll have to trade for it. I hope it's as good as the 128.1 though. 

• 1 year later...
On 7/29/2018 at 10:35 AM, smokinjoe said:

Joe, I have asked you and asked you not to tell people my secret method on the forum. 

• I like it 4

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.