Elijah Craig Single Barrel Aged 18 Years

Mule Skinner
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Is what my daughter gave me for Fathers day!  What a great gift.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing as I took it out of the brown paper bag.  This is one I'll only share with 2 people, my brother and my son.  A real easy drinker with a nice long finish.  

• I like it 5

Had my first pour of this at a bar last week and loved it.  Very complex and deep.  $25 for a two oz. pour.  Not sure I'd pay what it costs for a whole bottle, though.  But at least I can check it off my bucket list.  ^_^

Edited by fosmith
forgot to add price

I can remember paying $42 for EC18 about 10 years ago.  Ah, the good ol' days.  Enjoy your bourbon with your family!

On 7/4/2018 at 7:25 PM, DPPSmoker said:

I can remember paying $42 for EC18 about 10 years ago.  Ah, the good ol' days.  Enjoy your bourbon with your family!

I remember this too DPPSmoker and I too miss the days when this was always on the shelf.  Holding breath that the bourbon bubble is about to burst...seems as if Rum is catching on - fingers crossed.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.