To boldly go....

kevinbrink
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

On 6/27/2018 at 11:59 AM, kevinbrink said:

This is a total rip-off and I want it anyway because as much as I might be a whiskey nerd.....

http://www.liquorama.net/james-t-kirk-straight-bourbon-whiskey-750ml.html

That's ok, I just shared this link with some friends.  Pretty certain we are all buying two bottles, one to drink, and one to give as gifts at Christmas.  Essentially we'll all have the same idea, give one to each other, thus we all end up with 2. :)  

I'll be interested to read your reviews.

The description says 4 to 12 years old.  I wonder who made it; or is a vatting of multiple sources.

I was gifted by wife a four pack of Star Trek beer made by Schmaltz Brewery in NY.  It was OK.

23 hours ago, PaulO said:

I'll be interested to read your reviews.

The description says 4 to 12 years old.  I wonder who made it; or is a vatting of multiple sources.

I was gifted by wife a four pack of Star Trek beer made by Schmaltz Brewery in NY.  It was OK.

They have done a few of those Star Trek beers some were better than others, I have been a fan of the brewery for well over a decade since before they were actually in NY, sadly they sold their brewery recently and are going to return to contracting others to brew their beer which is a shame since it was a good place to stop on the way back from my brother's place in the Adirondacks. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.