Old Charter 8yr

TheRookie
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

What's the different years of OC for Bernheim? UD distillate...before it went to BT. I've got several bottles from 2010-2012, just wasn't sure if that potentially had other distillate aside from what BT did with it. It's not one of the old style labels. Similar to the one today but age stated

Thanks 

Here is an older thread with some info, apart from the info in that thread, I would say that if it's the label previous to current it is likely BT distillate particularly if it says distilled in Frankfort. 

Thanks Kevin! I'm guessing the squat Old Fitz style bottle of Old Charter predates both of these references...or maybe was export only. 

Edited by TheRookie

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know how to find age of OC 10? Has UPC 88004 (BT), so I know it's at least 1999. But where to go from there? Laser code is, I think, 22640910:06. Help?? Thanks!

7 hours ago, R.W. Watkins said:

Anyone know how to find age of OC 10? Has UPC 88004 (BT), so I know it's at least 1999. But where to go from there? Laser code is, I think, 22640910:06. Help?? Thanks!

looks like 2009

looks like 2009
That's what thought. Thanks. I've had some of the 2010 which was pretty good.

Head my first taste of this tonight and thought it was a very good pour. Nice and buttery thickness to it. Just wish it was a little higher proof than 80.

Head my first taste of this tonight and thought it was a very good pour. Nice and buttery thickness to it. Just wish it was a little higher proof than 80.
Indeed, but agreed. Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.