OF 90 Single Barrel Bottle

FasterHorses
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Saw this this weekend, is it new or older (or neither), I've only seen the standard round version of the single barrel previously (like the ones behind it or the statesman to the left). Internet led me to believe its circa 2013?

enhance

24 minutes ago, FasterHorses said:

Saw this this weekend, is it new or older (or neither), I've only seen the standard round version of the single barrel previously (like the ones behind it or the statesman to the left). Internet led me to believe its circa 2013?

enhance

That's the older bottle style.

10 minutes ago, flahute said:

That's the older bottle style.

Thanks flahute. 

The new ones come in the Whiskey Row bottle, with a black label and gold print. There were a couple of awesome picks in my area last year... I'm hoping that this year holds up to last year.

10 hours ago, FasterHorses said:

Might look at the white "tax stamp" looking decal that's over the top of the cork.  Some of those have the year bottled written on them.

On 7/7/2018 at 1:17 PM, FasterHorses said:

enhance

I've got one of those I bought at Liquor Barn in L'ville last spring.  Not home ATM, but can look over the bottle for info.  

• I like it 1

Im a big OF fan, but the single barrel 90 I have at home right now really disappointed. It was a TW pick. Same bottle style as the one you are asking about. 

Edited by Curtis Reed

5 hours ago, Mako254 said:

Wish these were available at a higher proof point. 

As someone who's tasted OF Single Barrel at barrel proof, I could not agree with you more.

On 7/7/2018 at 11:58 PM, Arkady said:

The new ones come in the Whiskey Row bottle, with a black label and gold print. There were a couple of awesome picks in my area last year... I'm hoping that this year holds up to last year.

Hey Arkady

I see you are in SC.

Rollers in Hilton Head has a Single Barrel Pick that is excellent. Also Southern Spirits just south of Charlotte will be getting one this week

18 hours ago, flahute said:

As someone who's tasted OF Single Barrel at barrel proof, I could not agree with you more.

Would love to see 1920 as part of the OF barrel program. 

Here is the code on the back of the bottle...

20180709_211916_crop_618x394.jpg

The tax strip only specified warehouse L.

Edited by gurgalunas

5 minutes ago, gurgalunas said:

Here is the code on the back of the bottle...

20180709_211916_crop_618x394.jpg

The tax strip only specified warehouse L.

Sept  20ish 2013?

23 hours ago, Old Hippie said:

Hey Arkady

I see you are in SC.

Rollers in Hilton Head has a Single Barrel Pick that is excellent. Also Southern Spirits just south of Charlotte will be getting one this week

I don't make it to Hilton Head often, but Charlotte is a lot more common. The TWs are supposed to get one soon.

6 hours ago, Arkady said:

I don't make it to Hilton Head often, but Charlotte is a lot more common. The TWs are supposed to get one soon.

Yes  

All 3 TW in SC should have it by the end of the week

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.