FRLESmB 2018

Kpiz
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

4 hours ago, spyders03 said:

Dang you!  I signed up for the tasting but didn't get drawn, and I'll be at Buffalo Trace Friday doing a couple Barrel selections for a private group.  That's ok though, I'll try and nab one at the release Saturday.

I too will be at BT doing a couple of barrel picks with a private group too....our selection is at 2:00pm.

13 hours ago, ThirstyinOhio said:

Luckily, I got drawn for the Mellow Moments event being held during the KBF

I'll be there as well

• I like it 1

14 hours ago, ThirstyinOhio said:

I always look forward to this release, but its not one that I'm willing to pay too much over retail.  Luckily, I got drawn for the Mellow Moments event being held during the KBF and my wife and I are also doing the Let's Talk Bourbon at Four Roses the following day and attendees to those events all get to purchase bottles.  If anyone is in the area during the KFB and don't want to deal with the lines for the release, the $50 ticket price for the Let's Talk Bourbon isn't bad.

I'm sure it is a great event and well worth the $50 cost. However, if the only reason to dump the $50 is to have the opportunity to purchase a bottle, then that bottle is now $190 and getting close to secondary prices. It is rough trying to chase it at $140, but I am willing to do so and hope it is as good as past years.

On 9/4/2018 at 9:46 PM, Vosgar said:

I'll be there as well

I just got a email from Mellow Moments, it looks like an opening came up so I'll also be in attendance!  I'm gonna go do my Happy dance now!

• I like it 1

6 hours ago, spyders03 said:

I just got a email from Mellow Moments, it looks like an opening came up so I'll also be in attendance!  I'm gonna go do my Happy dance now!

I'm jealous.  I asked to be placed on the list as well.  I keep checking my emails hoping to get a similar email.  Enjoy!

11 hours ago, DPPSmoker said:

I'm jealous.  I asked to be placed on the list as well.  I keep checking my emails hoping to get a similar email.  Enjoy!

I hope you do!  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.