Bardstown Bourboun Company

whiskeyman1234
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Anybody know when it will be open to tours? Looks like a really nice distillery that I would love to check out once open. Also, out of curiosity, are they manufacturing for their own brands and/or does anybody know which companies they are contract distilling for? Thanks.

From what a Western Spirits rep told me (Bird Dog, Calumet, Lexington), the whole operation is financed by several companies which had been sourcing everything. The intent was to bring production in house, while maintaining the capacity to contract distill. They seem to have some pretty experienced people at the top.

I'm not sure about tours, but their Facebook page certainly indicates that the restaurant is up and running.

I'd search this site for more info; many members have been on one (or more) tours of their facility already (when it was still an active construction site, and once it was up/running - although they have since expanded capacity!)  Below is one thread, but if you poke around - will probably find a lot of information.  

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.