Gone HHBIB

FasterHorses
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I think HHBIB is better than EWBIB, but not a dramatic difference . Has anyone heard the fate of HH6 90 proof Green label?  It's quite good.

1 hour ago, cdcdguy said:

Has anyone heard the fate of HH6 90 proof Green label?  It's quite good.

As of last month it was still available. While in Bardstown for the KBF, stopped at Keystone Liquors and picked up a couple of family size bottles for some buddies for a whopping $22.99 each

• I like it 1

16 hours ago, Vosgar said:

As of last month it was still available. While in Bardstown for the KBF, stopped at Keystone Liquors and picked up a couple of family size bottles for some buddies for a whopping $22.99 each

Good to know, thanks. Passing through Kentucky later in the week and gonna try to get some.

Yeah, they have been selling those here in Michigan for a while as a replacement for the old 80° gold label. I don't know the intent but it certainly made me [emoji2955]

I purchased and drank a liter of the white label 80 proof (36 month age statement on the neck). It was $8, but drinking it neat once was more than enough to not try that again. It was fine in whiskey sours.

2 hours ago, JTaylor said:

Clever marketing or just plain dishonest? I just about bought some until I looked closely...

50CDC49C-E6AE-486F-8F2E-2D976871B004.jpeg

That's been a product on the shelf here for years

• I like it 2

On October 14, 2018 at 10:46 PM, Vosgar said:

You are correct! Green label 90 proof 6 year still available. I am in London, Ky. Today and saw plenty.

Edited by cdcdguy
  • I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.