FasterHorses
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I have never been a big fan of the standard 1792.  However, I find the higher proof offerings, SiB (98.6 proof) and FP (125 proof) to be solid and I buy both when I run across them.  SiB usually runs in low $30s and FP around $50 in the Indy area.  I would buy a bottle of the 12-year for a try, especially since it is going to be bottled at 98.6 proof.  

My guess is it will be priced in the $50 to $60 range.

On 10/8/2018 at 7:29 PM, PowderKeg said:

BiB has been my favorite to date....

THIS^^^

... if one doesn't factor price/value into the equation (I think I paid around $50 for BiB in Michigan).

Strictly for hitting the notes my palate enjoys the BiB, and Full Proof are big winners, with a couple private picks of the FP being among my favorite acquisitions of the past couple years.

I'm looking forward to this release, its nice to see a new product with an age statement.  I'm a huge fan of the 1792 line, especially the Full Proof even if they can sometimes be a bit too sweet.  I just hope its under $60 a piece when it gets here.

Just for reference, Full Proof here runs $45-46 a bottle after tax.

Edited by ThirstyinOhio
  • I like it 1

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, jodytek said:

Found a 1792 FP in my stocking.

Santa knows me so well!

Musta been a pretty good boy!    Good for you!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.