Sign in to follow this  
scratchline

What beer are you drinking? (Fall/Winter 2018)

smokinjoe
28 minutes ago, Vosgar said:

Damn you Joe. I know where you live and if you don't stop showing that PHC set in the background of your pictures, I'm coming down and stealing them. (I'm tired of drooling over that Old Charter)

Heehee!  Slope shoulder I some of my all- time faves!  These pics are in my office and come at the end do the day.  Unfortunately, there is no other open spot for pics.  If you saw my office and all the papers, files, and other stuff everywhere, you'd understand!  :D   

smokinjoe

That’s right.  The Champagne of Beers after work.  No additional drinking vessel required...  :D

EDCBB31C-A7A6-48A9-A4B4-92E61C656E54.jpeg

Vosgar
2 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

That’s right.  The Champagne of Beers after work.  No additional drinking vessel required...  :D

You're busting my balls Joe. I'm going to see that background for the rest of my life, aren't I :P :D

DPPSmoker

I'm sippin' Wizard Burial Ground from Brewery Vivant tonight.  It's a bourbon barrel aged quad and it is drinking beautifully tonight.  They also canned a rum barrel variant of their quad.  It is remarkably similar to the bourbon barrel.  They are not all mine.  I mauled for friends.

1205182112.jpg

JoeTerp

Had a Hardywood Caliente GBS tonight.  It was ok, but any time I have a stout that has peppers in it I find myself comparing it back to Xocoveza.  So far Xocoveza is still the tops there.