Looks like Knob Creek is getting a rebrand

kevinbrink
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Long overdue IMO. The fish wrapper label and font have always been a turn off. Judging by the new label it looks like they are keeping the same bottle maybe? I like the bottle. It and EC stack front to back nicely on a shelf. 

• I like it 1

15 hours ago, mbroo5880i said:

I just hope we don't see a significant price increase for KCSB.

Wouldn't be surprised, though.  The party of extra aged store picks for under $50 couldn't go on forever. I'm sure they are looking at what 4R and RR store picks are going for...

^^^^Maybe coincidence, but in the past month we've gone from $39 (and change) to $47 (and change), at TW.   

4 minutes ago, Mako254 said:

Heard from a rep that Baker’s is getting a reboot too. 

Keeping the age statement I hope?

58 minutes ago, Mako254 said:

54 minutes ago, beasled said:

Keeping the age statement I hope?

That was actually the onus for me starting to browse the TTB site so far nada but it seems reasonable since it seems to be the most stale of all of the Small Batch Collection brands

10 hours ago, kevinbrink said:

That was actually the onus for me starting to browse the TTB site so far nada but it seems reasonable since it seems to be the most stale of all of the Small Batch Collection brands

But I like it how it is :(

• I like it 1

On 10/30/2018 at 6:09 PM, Mako254 said:

Ahh, geeze.  Because of a recent SB thread on Baker's, I just rediscovered it.  RATS!!  Guess I better start saving some tall wine boxes and make some space in the bunker.  This is getting EXPENSIVE!!:(  OTOH, virtually ALL my KC SmB 9yr were bunkered at under $23 per 750, and the only NAS KCs I have purchased were for SBSs (not counting the LE bourbons and ryes of which I have one each).  Maybe if I average my JB SmB purchases, . . . There is that space issue, though.

12 minutes ago, Harry in WashDC said:

Ahh, geeze.  Because of a recent SB thread on Baker's, I just rediscovered it.  RATS!!  Guess I better start saving some tall wine boxes and make some space in the bunker.  This is getting EXPENSIVE!!:(  OTOH, virtually ALL my KC SmB 9yr were bunkered at under $23 per 750, and the only NAS KCs I have purchased were for SBSs (not counting the LE bourbons and ryes of which I have one each).  Maybe if I average my JB SmB purchases, . . . There is that space issue, though.

Finished Baker’s and Rare Breed in the last few weeks. Both will be replaced shortly. 

Glad you are digging the Baker’s. It is good stuff. 

• I like it 1

On 10/30/2018 at 3:09 PM, Mako254 said:

I've been hearing this from a friend at Beam for two years now. I hope your source has more traction.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.