Show Us Your Stash - Volume 5

Jfletchgu

40 minutes ago, JoeTerp said:

Just got around to seeing this.  Nice set up.  Is the OESF the last one you're looking for>

It is. There is some chance Santa will obtain one, but I’m continuing to look as well.

8 hours ago, Jazz June said:

It is. There is some chance Santa will obtain one, but I’m continuing to look as well.

Nice.  I happen to see where you might be able to get one as well.  I'll send you the info.

• I like it 1

6 hours ago, ABVT said:

More than I could ever drink. I most proud of the HWDR. They are 2013 bottlings and beat out 2018 THH in some blind taste tests.

IMG_20191122_153515.jpg

Are those Foursquare releases on top left?  

On 11/22/2019 at 2:50 PM, ABVT said:

More than I could ever drink. I most proud of the HWDR. They are 2013 bottlings and beat out 2018 THH in some blind taste tests.

IMG_20191122_153515.jpg

Didn’t want to hear that about the HW. I have a shop with a bunch of Rendezvous 375s from 2013, still. Guess I’m buying them out. 

Might as well get one and see how it tastes. It's not going anywhere. The WaybackMachine doesn't even have the website archived at that point.  

However, it looks the Breaking Bourbons review is from a 2013 bottle https://www.breakingbourbon.com/review/high-west-rendezvous-rye

6 minutes ago, Supercharger said:

Didn’t want to hear that about the HW. I have a shop with a bunch of Rendezvous 375s from 2013, still. Guess I’m buying them out. 

Edited by ABVT
Edit
  • I like it 1

12 hours ago, ABVT said:

Might as well get one and see how it tastes. It's not going anywhere. The WaybackMachine doesn't even have the website archived at that point.  

However, it looks the Breaking Bourbons review is from a 2013 bottle https://www.breakingbourbon.com/review/high-west-rendezvous-rye

Thanks. I grabbed 2 375s, but there’s a few more on the shelf. I’ll probably grab the rest as I know the RR has always been chasing the early HW days from what I’ve heard. I’m sure I’ll never find any 2013s again. 

On 11/24/2019 at 10:07 AM, Supercharger said:

Thanks. I grabbed 2 375s, but there’s a few more on the shelf. I’ll probably grab the rest as I know the RR has always been chasing the early HW days from what I’ve heard. I’m sure I’ll never find any 2013s again. 

oops.

I might’ve cleaned out your stash.

sorry, not sorry.

?

Edited by 0895
  • I like it 2

2 hours ago, 0895 said:

oops.

I might’ve cleaned out your stash.

sorry, not sorry.

?

Thanks! I grabbed 3 along with the Senator. Been pricey lately. I’m glad someone else gets to enjoy those, they’ll never be around again!

• I like it 1

Page 55 of mosugoji64’s pic.. what is the weller water?? Never seen that.

Edited by FasterHorses

Page 55 of mosugoji64’s pic.. what is the weller water?? Never seen that.

Links not working for me but I believe back in the 80s they had a marketing for Weller promoting Weller water for bourbon and branch. Supposed to be bottled from the same limestone source as the water used to make bourbon at SW.

• 4 weeks later...
Not the whole thing, just my 4r addiction:

64848751-2479-4AD1-9A78-7AA3BB7C6C5C.thumb.jpeg.7a328eb1f56f1e5ac7f8d58cdd3fcbd3.jpeg

The lack of OESO isn’t surprising and actually surprised you have a couple. The lack of OBSV is however surprising.

11 minutes ago, HoustonNit said:

The lack of OESO isn’t surprising and actually surprised you have a couple. The lack of OBSV is however surprising.

I thought so too.  And OBSK, I thought for sure I had a couple.

7 hours ago, AndyD said:

Not the whole thing, just my 4r addiction:

64848751-2479-4AD1-9A78-7AA3BB7C6C5C.jpeg

I love it.  Just missing a few gold neck bands.

• I like it 3