Ive noticed this season

FasterHorses
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

That even at the big box stores (near me) and especially at the smaller stores.. there seems to be plenty of GTS. There have been many stores that only got GTS, some have got GTS and THH. And fewer have received GTS, THH and WLW

What happened to the ER and Saz this year? Sorry if already discussed. 

That even at the big box stores (near me) and especially at the smaller stores.. there seems to be plenty of GTS. There have been many stores that only got GTS, some have got GTS and THH. And fewer have received GTS, THH and WLW

Well, i haven’t seen any near me so no idea why you are flooded with GTS.
  • I like it 1

The number of bottles of GTS available (over 37,000) is more than twice the number of WLW and THH, so a store is more likely to get a GTS before the other two. ER17 and Saz18 quantities are minuscule by comparison...less than 2,000 for ER and less than 3,000 for Saz.
  • I like it 1

24 minutes ago, BigRich said:

Its all been in lotteries or priced at $399. Wouldnt say more than usual but just noticed its presence and the absence of the others.

18 minutes ago, lcpfratn said:

The number of bottles of GTS available (over 37,000) is more than twice the number of WLW and THH, so a store is more likely to get a GTS before the other two. ER17 and Saz18 quantities are minuscule by comparison...less than 2,000 for ER and less than 3,000 for Saz.

That would be the best explanation. I hadnt seen all of the numbers this year.

2 hours ago, BigRich said:

Sounds like he got all of it. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.