What bourbon are you enjoying (Winter 2018)?

Mako254
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

13 minutes ago, HoustonNit said:

What’s in the blue label bottle?

Its a single bottling (290 bottles) pick of BP Mezcal.

The dude with the Baby Bjorn says it all.

The baby in the bjorn cried almost the whole time, the father was attentive but I can’t imagine doing such a thing.

On 12/12/2018 at 10:28 PM, HoustonNit said:

Wow their pick is fantastic, need to give a handy to the right guy for my own bottle.

Whoa. I hope that’s a typo or that it means something else in Houston than it does to me. :D 

• I like it 3

Whoa. I hope that’s a typo or that it means something else in Houston than it does to me. [emoji3] 

No it’s that good.
  • I like it 1

Enjoying some 2017 Parker’s, it’s really good. Was apprehensive as it seemed like essentially a younger ECBP. Feel PHC is so much better. Apparently EW 1783 was Parker’s favorite expression they put out. This is that ramped up times 10.

Picking up on flahute's lead from a week or so ago, opened this one up. Just a wonderful pour, take a sip and you want to keep swirling and chewing on it. Thanks for reminding me of how good this is Steve!

PHC.jpg

Edited by Vosgar
  • I like it 3

6 minutes ago, Vosgar said:

Picking up on flahute's lead from a week or so ago, opened this one up. Just a wonderful pour, take a sip and you want to keep swirling and chewing on it. Thanks for reminding me of how good this is Steve!

PHC.jpg

This is the last Parker's Heritage I recall seeing on the shelf.  I saw it for $85 and thought about it.  I went back later and it was gone.  

Sipping some Belle Meade Reserve, smoking a Oliva V series, waiting for my coals to be ready to grill some 2” NY strips.

I was a bit disappointed that this didn’t have the SAOS SB CS profile, however I’ve learned to really appreciate what this offers and it pairs well with a cigar.

Sipping some Belle Meade Reserve, smoking a Oliva V series, waiting for my coals to be ready to grill some 2” NY strips.

I was a bit disappointed that this didn’t have the SAOS SB CS profile, however I’ve learned to really appreciate what this offers and it pairs well with a cigar.

I warned u on the profile!! Glad u are still enjoying it.

I warned u on the profile!! Glad u are still enjoying it.

Totally different, not as good but I’m not hating it, still so much readily available bourbon that I won’t be seeking another.

On 12/15/2018 at 7:32 PM, Vosgar said:

PHC.jpg

As if we didn't already know.......this settles it. We need to hang out and drink whiskey! I love that you opened this bottle. It's a serious all time favorite of mine.

• I like it 1

As if we didn't already know.......this settles it. We need to hang out and drink whiskey! I love that you opened this bottle. It's a serious all time favorite of mine.

One of you really needs to bring this with you to Bardstown in April...Please! [emoji16]
  • I like it 3

22 hours ago, flahute said:

As if we didn't already know.......this settles it. We need to hang out and drink whiskey! 

And if he promises to behave, we should invite your Georgia "brother" as well :) 

3 hours ago, Vosgar said:

And if he promises to behave, we should invite your Georgia "brother" as well :) 

This goes without saying.....yes!

A0AE3230-C7C9-4EAE-9842-74BBF962FDE7.thumb.jpeg.220a42c7d1e3d6c913fdb9e47364080a.jpeg

A fellow 4R PS drinker, I’m smoking a Herrera Esteli Miami with some OESK. It’s interesting how the cigar mellows the spice.
  • I like it 1

27 minutes ago, HoustonNit said:

A fellow 4R PS drinker, I’m smoking a Herrera Esteli Miami with some OESK. It’s interesting how the cigar mellows the spice.

If you get a chance pick up the Brazilian Maduro.  It’s really good as well. 

If you get a chance pick up the Brazilian Maduro.  It’s really good as well. 

I’ll keep my eyes out for these.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.