What bourbon are you enjoying (Winter 2018)?

Mako254
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

On 3/18/2019 at 4:16 PM, Bob_Loblaw said:

Nice and 100% agree on the weather when smoking a cigar.  I learned early on that it was never worth "forcing a cigar" in the spring when you cannot rely on the weather/sun to be consistent for 2 hours.  PSD4 are classic!  Year?

Indeed.. I’ve had my share of cigars that would “swell” and the wrapper would/will crack with the heat of the cigar in cold to cool waether..

• I like it 1

19 hours ago, BottledInBond said:

The Weller 19 is widely assumed to be SW. The 2005 GTS was distilled by BT, or at least they said on the info letter when they released it that they were the distiller

5B8EB41F-86F0-44FF-B338-A4A5E4089ADD.jpeg

Distilled by BT for the Old Charter brand.

771EAB6D-2A6C-4FA4-8570-D0CE4783C202.thumb.jpeg.d0da065c21870873fd4b9f77796917ae.jpeg

Going on the fruity side of bourbon. You can see I’ve enjoyed quite a bit of the bottle, good stuff, overpriced though. 

Cheers! 

Will. 

• I like it 3

Distilled by BT for the Old Charter brand.

Very good information, thanks. Was the Buffalo Trace distillery distilling for Old Charter before they bought the brand?

Enjoying some 2018 GBS WTRRSB; damn nice robust whiskey!  Now if spring could just calm the @#$% down, I could fully appreciate all of the goodness (but making do) ;)  First world problems, eh!

• I like it 2

4 hours ago, HoustonNit said:

Very good information, thanks. Was the Buffalo Trace distillery distilling for Old Charter before they bought the brand?

They were.

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.