What bourbon did you pass on winter/spring 2019?

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

6 minutes ago, TehRegion219 said:

Went back today, this is the other two clearance racks

509604B0-661E-4866-847A-BD310374ADFC.jpeg

There are some seriously good deals in the single malt section there, I would be in a lot of trouble with those options.

• I like it 3

There are some seriously good deals in the single malt section there, I would be in a lot of trouble with those options.

Me too!
  • I like it 3

9 hours ago, TehRegion219 said:

The Bärenjäger Honey & Bourbon would've come home along with several of the SMSWs. I'll be in Chicago on Monday, hopefully this scene is playing out at Binny's across the board.

IMG_1750.thumb.jpg.5945ac4974930675f1fff8369078301e.jpgT

• I like it 2

Me three!!
  • I like it 3

6 hours ago, Marekv8 said:

The Bärenjäger Honey & Bourbon would've come home along with several of the SMSWs. I'll be in Chicago on Monday, hopefully this scene is playing out at Binny's across the board.

This is the south loop store pretty good selection of pretty much everything.... only other one I’ve checked out is Hyde park, selection is much smaller but do have a few allocated bourbons that sit longer due to the demographics I’m guessing, both are on my way home. 

I hear Lake View has some good picks but it’s north/out of my way for me. 

1 hour ago, TehRegion219 said:

This is the south loop store pretty good selection of pretty much everything.... only other one I’ve checked out is Hyde park, selection is much smaller but do have a few allocated bourbons that sit longer due to the demographics I’m guessing, both are on my way home. 

I hear Lake View has some good picks but it’s north/out of my way for me. 

Thanks, I normally hit the Downtown store (a short walk from the hotel) and Lincoln Park-- so hopefully something will surface.

• I like it 1

23 hours ago, TehRegion219 said:

These close-out/end-of-bin racks continue to have nuggets of gold. I was passing by a Binny's today which is not my standard location and from the end-of-bin picked up 2x Cynar 70 proof, 2x Luxardo Bitter Bianco, and a 12 year Parce Rum. I didn't get any bourbon, but was tempted (and surprised to see) by Bulleit Barrel Proof on the rack, among other things. 

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.