What Beer are you Drinking (2019)

LCWoody
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Cued up my favorite German style Pilsner that's brewed here in the Lou. Let's Go Bluuuuues!!! 

20190427_140859.jpg

Opened up at our RV over the past week. Picked up a Kona Island Hopper 12 pack. Enjoying a Kua Bay beer at the moment. 

F9C8A94A-5BC0-44AE-AE8C-E1545F90FA4C.jpeg

Flew back to Michigan yesterday from DC.  Flight was delayed from DC due to storms and I missed my connecting flight. Fortunately, my wife was watching and rebooked me on the next flight. Had a 3 hour layover but it could have 5. 

Went to the Delta lounge and a Latitude 42 Layover IPA.  Very good and a fitting beer for the moment. 

Thanks to the missus for taking care of me!

Edited by StarSurfer55

I been gettin’ my ass beat all week at work, so Mrssmokinjoe decided I needed a mental health day.  80 degrees, Ballpark, and Terrapin Luau IPA are my medicines.  :D

Cheers!

35ABDD89-3034-4864-AFBC-D7FF90A596A5.jpeg

• I like it 5

Bets made. Supper eaten. Having a Schoenling Little King with my son while waiting for the Derby. Life is good.  :D

Biba! Joe

• I like it 1

A trip of 4,300 miles starts with 580 miles in the wrong direction and 24 hours to kill.

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_3258.jpg
A bit sweet and sour but refreshing on this humid evening while watching Game 7 of the Dallas / St Louis series.

I'm a sucker for the hazy IPA's and my favorite lately has been the Broken Tile Double IPA by Vanessa House Brewing Co. Packs a punch at over 8% but awesome. 

• I like it 1

Picked up a 4 pack for a buddies birthday tomorrow. Figured I better try one beforehand. Not bad at all. 

20190510_203419.jpg

Edited by Galvin0791
Mo betta description

I apologize for all the repeats. It kept saying failed to post.

3 hours ago, marshall9779 said:

I apologize for all the repeats. It kept saying failed to post.

Fixed.

5:00 beer is a Red Hare SPF 50/50.  Borders on being a bit on the sweet side, but the tangerine is nice in this IPA.  It’s bright, juicy, and really drinkable.  Definitely, a Summer Time brew.  

51CFA35A-2A50-471C-9F49-82F83652214F.jpeg

Back at the park with a Terrapin LuauPOG IPA.

89FAFC78-AB07-490C-94E7-AEF46D53933B.jpeg

• I like it 2

I pulled this one out of the bunker about a week ago and put it in the fridge, well today I wanted something cold.

CS Exorcism at Sunset.... Its from a few years back, man I should have gotten a few more. Very good stout.  

BAEF6849-1C13-4EDC-985C-4082C2FC5D28.thumb.jpeg.f5ecdd4f2c2269310914d5bba55da046.jpeg

Edited by LCWoody

It's hard to believe that I'm posting here twice in a month let alone twice in a year. :huh: What can I say? I had a bottle of Three Floyds Gumballhead after lunch today.

Biba! Joe

3f.jpeg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.