Online vendors

FasterHorses
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

anyone ordered from lovescotch.com? They have a bourbon in stock that I want to purchase but of course want to see if theyre legit before i pull the trigger. Thanks in advance.

Haven’t used them but bourbonscotchbeer.com generally has some good four roses on hand. 

• I like it 1

9 minutes ago, Mako254 said:

Haven’t used them but bourbonscotchbeer.com generally has some good four roses on hand. 

Your not supposed to talk about fight club Mako ;)

Edited by kevinbrink
Just kidding of course
  • I like it 3

3 hours ago, FasterHorses said:

Thanks Mako.  Crap.. they dont have the bottle im looking for. 

Is that supposed to be a Jedi mind trick or something?

• I like it 3

4 hours ago, FasterHorses said:

anyone ordered from lovescotch.com? They have a bourbon in stock that I want to purchase but of course want to see if theyre legit before i pull the trigger. Thanks in advance.

I have. 

They're legit. 

• I like it 1

I ordered a bottle from them last month. I didn’t get an order confirmation e-mailed to me and their site was down for 2 days right after I ordered, but I was able to get a response from them via e-mail and they took care of me. No issues other than some odd technical difficulties at first.

• I like it 1

And if you try and use the 10% discount they offer, don’t expect it to work on any of the limited bottles. It didn’t work for me and I didn’t find out until the payment was made.

• I like it 1

I suppose just to add to deep covers story,

i should mention that 

they shipped me the wrong product (small batch vs the single barrel I had ordered). 

I emailed them about the error and was offered a full refund with paid return shipping.  I counter offered them just crediting me the diff. In price, and they refunded it to my card, without issue. 

• I like it 1

2 minutes ago, 0895 said:

I suppose just to add to deep covers story,

i should mention that 

they shipped me the wrong product (small batch vs the single barrel I had ordered). 

I emailed them about the error and was offered a full refund with paid return shipping.  I counter offered them just crediting me the diff. In price, and they refunded it to my card, without issue. 

I was after the BM 9 year single barrel. I called them to see if they had the single barrel that was advertised as in stock. They dont have it .. so im gonna pass. May use them in the future if I see something else I like now that I know theyre ok. Thanks fellas.

• I like it 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.