Angels Envy Cask Strength Rye?

Bambam
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

So...saw this photo on IG and wondering if this is the announcement coming from AE soon.

Has anyone seen this cask strength rye?

7CD321AB-065B-443E-ABE3-0D1231F79A9A.jpeg

They already announced it last week. It was a special bottling for some sort of club they have.

You mean the pic on their social media of the blue hang tag on the top of a bottle with gold letters? That one doesnt show the whole bottle. 

Some rumblings are that it’s two separate releases and the 500 Main announcement was for something else.

Cant find a clear answer. 

I have friends who got a bottle from the initial run and there were posts about it on social media including from AE.

14 hours ago, flahute said:

I have friends who got a bottle from the initial run and there were posts about it on social media including from AE.

This is all I’ve seen from AE on social but if anyone had a photo of the entire bottle with hangtag that’d confirm that the front of the first pic matches this promo photo.

66CF47AE-1466-4B6C-B6F0-2170F7E70B57.jpeg

As it turns out, the blue hangtag announcement was for Oloroso sherry cask finished bourbon. 

Who knows when when an official release of cask strength rye will happen? Haha

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.